In a continuing effort to provide the best resources to our clients, Francorp is committed to finding strategic partners for services new and existing franchisors need to be successful. Have a suggestion for a new alliance? Email us at: email@example.com
World Franchise Trade Shows and Exhibitions 2012
Ministry of Domestic Trade, Co-operative & Consumerism (MDTCC)
Please go to www.kpdnkk.gov.my
Franchising Your Business: An Owner's Guide To Franchising As A Growth Option
Francorp Chairman, Donald D Boroian, and Francorp President, L. Patrick Callaway, address the core questions involved in determining whether or not to franchise a business:
- How does franchising compare with other growth systems?
- What are the chief traits of business that succeed in franchising?
- What results can a business expect from franchising?
Franchising Your Business also discusses the new developments that have radically changed franchising in less than a decade:
- Why the Internet has revolutionized franchise marketing and how it works.
- How new profile franchisees give franchisors greater flexibility.
A must have for the franchise library of a new franchisor. The Franchise Advantage tells how to achieve rapid growth through franchising.
This book explains in detail what franchising is:
- Lists criteria for determining franchisibility
- Describes the legal requirements of becoming a franchisor
- Describes the legal and operational requirements of becoming a franchisor
The Franchise Advantage also profiles some "Big Winners" and up-and-coming franchises.
Download our free eBook by filling out the following information: