Francorp's "Franchise Your Business" (FYB) Seminars are designed for business owners and corporate executives to provide an understanding of franchising as a growth strategy.
- A review of the Malaysian laws that govern franchising
- The different types of franchise strategies available for expansion and choosing the right one for your business
- Comparing the costs of relative growth strategies
- Various types of revenue streams created through franchising
- Estimated costs of franchising a business
- Calculating the returns on franchise development and support costs
- Criteria for determining whether your business is franchisable
- The differences between Franchising and Licensing and the common mistakes companies make
- Organizational demands of franchising
- Choosing the right people for your franchise
- Marketing and Selling Franchises
Francorp's FYB Seminars are conducted by one of Francorp's Senior Consultants.
Seminar Fee: RM 198 per person. For guaranteed seats, payment is required.
If you are interested in attending a FYB Seminar, you can register in several ways.
- This form can be submitted via email
- This form can be printed out and faxed to Francorp's office at +603 2171 2173
- Enclose a cheque, made payable to Francorp Malaysia Sdn Bhd with this form and mail to:
Francorp Malaysia Sdn Bhd
D 5-5 Megan Avenue 1
189 Jalan Tun Razak
50400 Kuala Lumpur
|Tel||:||+603 2171 2172|
|Fax||:||+603 2171 2173|
- Alternatively, you can make payment directly into our Malayan Banking Berhad (MBB) Account.
|Account Name||:||Francorp Malaysia Sdn Bhd|
|Account No||:||5640 1610 9397|
- Please fax duly completed form and copy of deposit slip with your name and contact no to : +603 2171 2173
- Or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Registration : 9:00am
Seminar: 9:30am - 12:30pm
Back To Top